Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Thai fried rice with crab meat 🦀 🍚
Thai fried rice with crab meat 🦀 🍚.
You can have Thai fried rice with crab meat 🦀 🍚 using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thai fried rice with crab meat 🦀 🍚
- It's 1 cup of cooked rice.
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen vegetables.
- It's 1/2 of onion (finely chopped).
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 2 of spring onions, finely sliced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vegetable cooking oil.
- It's 1 clove of garlic (finely chopped).
- It's 1 portion of crab meat.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soysauce.
- It's 1 tbsp of fishsauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare Pinch of salt and pepper.
Thai fried rice with crab meat 🦀 🍚 step by step
- On a medium heat pan/wok, add vegetable cooking oil and garlic, stir until garlic become golden crisp. Add onion and your frozen vegetable in. Mix well..
- Add some rice and stir well. Add some oyster sauce, soysauce, fishsauce and sugar then mix well..
- Move your rice on one side and add egg in, leave it for a min then break the egg and start tossing your pan and mix your egg in to the rest of your stir fried rice. Add your cooked crab meat and seasoning with salt and pepper..
- Plate it up and top with spring onions and ground pepper. Serve with a lime wedge and cucumber.