Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Korean tuna rice ball
Korean tuna rice ball. Hello everyone 🤗Today I made a Grilled Tuna Jumeokbap(Rice Ball)! It's simple to eat, so I make and eat Tuna Jumeokbap(Rice Ball) often! Kimchi Tuna Rice Patties (김치 참치 주먹밥, kimchi chamchi jumeokbap).
The cooked fist rice balls are great for breakfast or lunch! Tuna Onigiri (Rice Ball). this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. When making rice balls, you want to be using short-grain rice (aka sushi rice). You can cook Korean tuna rice ball using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Korean tuna rice ball
- You need 2 bowls of sticky rice （Glutinous rice or Japanese rice）.
- You need 1 can of tuna.
- It's 4-6 spoons of seasoned seaweed.
- Prepare 2 spoons of mayo.
- Prepare 1 spoon of sesame oil.
- Prepare 4 spoons of frozen sweet corn.
- You need 4 spoons of frozen green beans.
- You need 2 spoons of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 spoon of salt.
- It's 1 spoon of black pepper.
Short-grains rice release more starch when cooked, making the grains sticky. A wide variety of korean rice ball options are available to you, such as feature, applicable industries, and certification. Korean Rice Balls or Joomukbap or Jumeok Bap are best on-the-go lunch for adults or kids. Filling variations are endless and can be gluten free and vegan. tuna mayo filling for rice ball jumeok bap. iv.
Korean tuna rice ball step by step
- Cook sticky rice (you can find in any asian supermarket) in a rice cooker.
- Cook frozen green been and corn, drain and set aside.
- Put all the ingrandents in a mixing bowl,Wear disposable gloves, mix them together.
- Knead them into any shape you like (or use molds).
American Processed Cheese - strange as this may sound, processed cheese goes really well with. Combine rice, tuna, cheese, eggs, chives, pickles, juice, pepper sauce and salt. Roll in breadcrumbs mixed with paprika. Place on lightly sprayed foil-lined baking sheets. These tuna mayonnaise rice balls are fun to make and delicious to eat.