How to Cook Perfect Japanese Steamed Sushi
Japanese Steamed Sushi.
You can have Japanese Steamed Sushi using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Japanese Steamed Sushi
- Prepare 4 of shiitake mushroom*.
- It's 1 tablespoon of sugar*.
- It's 1 tablespoon of mirin*.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of soy sauce*.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of water*.
- It's 1 of small carrot.
- You need 1 tablespoon of mirin.
- It's 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of vinegar.
- It's 1 tablespoon of water.
- It's 200 g of cooked rice^.
- You need 1 tablespoon of vinegar^.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sugar^.
- It's 1/4 teaspoon of salt^.
- It's 2 of eggs.
- Prepare of cucumber.
- Prepare of green peas.
- You need of Shrimp.
Japanese Steamed Sushi step by step
- Cook shiitake mushroom with seasoning till thickened..
- Shred carrot and cook with seasoning mix..
- Add vinegar and sugar mixture to cold leftover rice. And mix carrot and shiitake mushroom and green peas..
- Dish Sushi rice and put shrimps on..
- Wrap the lid with cotton cloth. Steam for 15 minutes..
- Fry eggs and shred..
- Garnish with fried egg and cucumber. Enjoy while hot..