Recipe: Appetizing Asian Style Garlic & Ginger Cod Parcels
Asian Style Garlic & Ginger Cod Parcels.
You can have Asian Style Garlic & Ginger Cod Parcels using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Asian Style Garlic & Ginger Cod Parcels
- It's 2 of skinless cod fillets.
- It's of Sauce ingredients.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
- It's 1 tbsp of grated frozen ginger.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Tamari soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Mirin.
- You need 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of rice vinegar.
- You need of Hot chilli sauce to taste (I used only a few drops).
- Prepare of Sesame seeds and spring onions to garnish.
Asian Style Garlic & Ginger Cod Parcels step by step
- Mix together the sauce ingredients minus the garnish..
- Lightly oil a large square of foil with sesame oil. Place the skinless fillets on the foil..
- Spoon over the sauce and carefully seal the parcel of foil..
- Roast at 190 C for 25 minutes then open and garnish with the sesame seeds and spring onion. Serve with noodles or rice..