Recipe: Delicious Festive Thai Chicken wing wreath 🎄
Festive Thai Chicken wing wreath 🎄.
You can cook Festive Thai Chicken wing wreath 🎄 using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Festive Thai Chicken wing wreath 🎄
- You need 500 g of chicken wings.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soysauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of fishsauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sriracha sauce.
- Prepare Handful of coriander.
- It's 1 of big red chilli, finely sliced.
- It's 1 tbsp of vegetable cooking oil.
- Prepare of Paste.
- It's 3-4 of coriander roots or you can use a handful of coriander stalk.
- Prepare 4 clove of garlic, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of white pepper corn (can use ground pepper).
- Prepare 1 tsp of corn flour.
Festive Thai Chicken wing wreath 🎄 instructions
- Pound coriander, White pepper corn and garlic together in pestle and mortar once become paste add it in a bowl of chicken wings along with a little bit of corn flour, add some soysauce, oyster sauce, fish sauce and sriracha sauce, mix them all up..
- Hand mix them for a few minutes to get all the sauce in the chicken then transfer to a big zip locked bag leave it for at least half an hour. Best result is to marinated them over night..
- Drizzle some vegetable cooking oil in a pan and fry those yummy chicken wings on both side until the outside caramelised nicely for about 10-15 min..
- Pop them in the oven foe about 10 min. Roughly time to cook is about 20-30 min. One cooked plate up and coriander, red chilli. Serve with Thai sticky rice and chilli dipping sauce (Nam jim jeaw).
- Check out my chilli dipping sauce recipe; https://cookpad.com/uk/recipes/12653199-nam-jim-jeaw-thai-chilli-dipping-sauce.