Recipe: Tasty Roasted Bombay Potatoes 🌱 Plant based recipe
Roasted Bombay Potatoes 🌱 Plant based recipe.
You can cook Roasted Bombay Potatoes 🌱 Plant based recipe using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roasted Bombay Potatoes 🌱 Plant based recipe
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of veg oil.
- You need 700 g of potatoes (approx).
- It's 1 teaspoon of fennel seeds.
- It's 1 teaspoon of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 2 cloves of minced garlic.
- Prepare 0.75 teaspoon of salt.
- It's 2 teaspoon of ground coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Garam Masala.
- You need 0.5 teaspoon of mild chilli powder (add the same amount of cayenne chilli powder if you want some extra spice).
- Prepare 0.5 teaspoon of tumeric.
Roasted Bombay Potatoes 🌱 Plant based recipe instructions
- Mix the spices, minced garlic and 1 tablespoon of the oil in a small bowl and set aside..
- Pre heat oven to 210deg C. Peel, then cut potatoes into 3cm pieces.
- Boil in a pan of water until just soft but not breaking apart. Drain then toss in 2 tablespoons of veg oil and roast at 210deg for 30-35 minutes until golden crispy & almost done..
- Remove from the over & toss the potatoes in the remaining oil and spice mix. Make sure they are evenly coated, then pop back in the oven for 5-7 minutes more. (don’t let the spices burn).