Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Tasty Teriyaki Salmon
Tasty Teriyaki Salmon.
You can have Tasty Teriyaki Salmon using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tasty Teriyaki Salmon
- It's 2 of salmon fillets.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need of Sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cooking sake.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- It's 1 tsp of mirin.
- It's 1/2 tsp of minced garlic.
- It's 1/2 tsp of minced ginger.
- You need 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of water.
- It's of Serving.
- Prepare of Serve with fresh rice.
Tasty Teriyaki Salmon step by step
- Gather your ingredients, two frying pans, a ziplock bag, and a small bowl.
- Mix all the “sauce” ingredients well in the small bowl, the put half the mixture along with your salmon in a ziplock back to marinate for 5-10 mins.
- Put the oil in one of the frying pans and bring up to a medium heat, then carefully place the salmon skin side down into the oil for 4 minutes.
- While the salmon is cooking, pour the rest of the sauce mixture into the other frying pan and bring to a high heat..
- Your looking to caramelize the sugar and reduce the sauce down to thicken. Should only take a couple of minutes then remove from the heat. Careful not to burn it!.
- Turn the salmon over and cook for 3 mins on the other side..
- Put the salmon on a bed of fresh rice and generously pour over the teriyaki sauce. Serve right away!.