How to Make Appetizing Korean Fried Chicken
Korean Fried Chicken.
You can cook Korean Fried Chicken using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Korean Fried Chicken
- You need of Chicken.
- You need 3 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 cup of Fried chicken mix.
- You need 1 cup of Water.
- Prepare of Garlic paste.
- You need of Vinegar.
- It's of Chicken seasoning.
- You need of Red pepper powder.
- It's of Homemade Fried chicken mix.
- Prepare of Plain flour.
- You need of Baking powder.
- Prepare of Red pepper powder.
- It's of Salt.
- You need of Garlic granules.
- You need of Self raising flour to coat battered chicken.
Korean Fried Chicken step by step
- Wash chicken breasts. Cut into bite size pieces. Add small dash of vinegar, to clean and take away the smell..
- Season chicken and leave to marinate for 30 - 40 minutes. (If you are in are in a rush just microwave for 30 - 60 seconds)..
- In a separate bowl add mix and water and mix well. Add chicken to the batter, and mix until all pieces are coated..
- Preheat oil at 180 degrees..
- On a tray place fried chicken mix or self raising flour. Coat the battered chicken in flour..
- To check if the oil is hot enough at some batter to the oil, if it automatically raises the oil is hot enough..
- Add chicken and fry until golden brown. Take out for a minute then refry the chicken until fully cooked. To check to a piece and cut in half..
- Take out of oil and place on on tray with kitchen paper to absorb residual oil..