Recipe: Appetizing Red Thai Prawn Curry
Red Thai Prawn Curry.
You can cook Red Thai Prawn Curry using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Red Thai Prawn Curry
- You need 250 g of rice boiled per instructions on packet.
- It's 300 g of prawns.
- Prepare 1 of onion diced.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic minced.
- It's 1 teaspoon of ground lemon grass.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper diced.
- You need 2-3 tablespoons of Red Thai curry paste.
- Prepare 100 g of green beans sliced.
- Prepare 400 ml of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- It's 2 teaspoons of lemon juice.
- You need of salt and pepper for seasoning.
Red Thai Prawn Curry step by step
- Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a large pan over medium heat Add the onion, pepper and green beans and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the garlic, ginger, lemon juice, lemongrass and seasoning Stir in the curry paste Pour in the coconut milk and bring to a simmer.
- Stir in the prawns Simmer for 5 minutes Serve with the boiled rice.