Recipe: Perfect Cucumber Raita 🥗
Cucumber Raita 🥗.
You can cook Cucumber Raita 🥗 using 17 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cucumber Raita 🥗
- You need of A. The Mains.
- You need 1 1/3 C of plain yogurt (as needed).
- You need 1 C of finely diced cucumber (or use more, as needed).
- You need 1/3 C of finely diced red onion.
- It's 1/2 of small lemon - juiced.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin powder (or 1tsp).
- You need 1/4 tsp of coriander powder.
- It's 1/4-1/2 tsp of salt (or as needed).
- It's of B. Optionals.
- Prepare Pinch of sweet paprika.
- You need tbsp of Finely chopped coriander -1.
- It's 1 tbsp of Finely chopped mints -.
- Prepare of C. Notes.
- It's of 👉🏻 make only with the 'A.Mains' or add the 'B.Optionals'.
- It's of 👉🏻 The used of herb is totally optional. Just add your fovourite herbs.
- It's of 👉🏻 The amount of each ingredient can be adjusted to personal preference.
- It's of 👉🏻 Add chili flakes or chili powder and adjust heat to your liking.
Cucumber Raita 🥗 instructions
- Prepare ingredients accordingly. Cut cucumbers. Remove or core the middle part of the cucumber or the cucumber seed using a teaspoon. This part is removed because it produces excess water to the salad / raita once it’s seasoned. Once all prepped, Combine and Mix everything in A well. Adjust salt accordingly. Refrigerate before serving or keep cool..
- Ingredients in B are optional. This recipe is good with or without the optionals..