Recipe: Perfect Thai Massaman Curry
Thai Massaman Curry.
You can cook Thai Massaman Curry using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thai Massaman Curry
- It's 1 of Chicken Breast.
- You need 1 of Large Potato.
- Prepare 2 Cloves of Garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 of White Onion.
- It's 50 g of Massaman Curry Paste: you can find this in the Asian stores.
- It's 250 ml of Coconut Milk.
- Prepare 100 ml of Chicken Stock.
Thai Massaman Curry instructions
- Wash, dry and cube chicken. Fry in a pot with a bit of oil..
- Dice the onion and garlic and add to the chicken. Cook until the onion becomes translucent..
- Add the Massaman Curry Paste to the pot and cook it until fragrant. Stir in the coconut milk and bring to a boil..
- Peel and cube your potato and add it into the pot with the stock. Cover with a lid and cook on a low fire for 30 minutes stirring occasionally..
- When the potatoes are cooked throughout, salt and pepper to your taste. If the curry is too thick, add some more water and stir through..
- Serve on a plate of rice or with sides of your choice..