Easiest Way to Cook Yummy Simply cook recipe inspired Korean lamb chop
Simply cook recipe inspired Korean lamb chop.
You can cook Simply cook recipe inspired Korean lamb chop using 18 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simply cook recipe inspired Korean lamb chop
- You need 4 of lamb chops or 2 lamb leg steak.
- It's of 【Marinate sauce】.
- It's 2 TBSP of Miso.
- It's 2 TBSP of soy sauce.
- It's 2 TBSP of sesame oil.
- Prepare 2 TBSP of sugar.
- It's 1 TBSP of gochujang paste (You could increase the amount).
- You need 1 TBSP of Sake (or Sherry).
- Prepare 1 TBSP of Mirin.
- You need 1 of garlic clove crashed.
- It's 3 cm of fresh ginger grated.
- You need 1 TBS of sesame seeds.
- It's of 【Garnishes】.
- It's of Rice.
- Prepare of Chopped fresh ginger.
- Prepare of Thinly sliced spring onion.
- You need of Sliced cucumber.
- Prepare of gem lettuce.
Simply cook recipe inspired Korean lamb chop step by step
- Cook the rice according to packer instructions..
- Create sauce. Add all sauce ingreedients with * and mix well..
- Add the chops, cover and marinate and set aside..
- While marinating lamb, wash, drain and cut cucumbers, spring onions and lettus. Also bring the grill up to high heat..
- Put the lamb chops on baking tray and cook under the grill for 3-4 mins on either side. (If you prefer to pan-fry them, heat a pan with little oil over medium high heat and cook the chops for 3 mind on each side for medium rare..
- Heat the sauce which you marinated the lamb and save for additional sauce on the table..
- While the lamb choose are resting for couple of mins, put rice into a bowl and put the plate. Then turn over both bowl and plate. Remove the bowl..
- Arrange spring onions cucumber, lettuce leaves and ginger on your plate..
- Serve the rice with Hou Sin Sauce drizzled over it and put the chops alongside. Scatter semame seeds and spring onion over everything and spoon some gochujang paste on side..
- I bought gochujang paste at Salisbury..
- Mirin are sold in many supermarkets nowadays..