Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Chinese Pickled Ginger
Chinese Pickled Ginger.
You can have Chinese Pickled Ginger using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chinese Pickled Ginger
- Prepare of A. Pickle Solution.
- It's 1 c of white vinegar.
- You need 1/3 c of sugar.
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need of B. Ginger.
- You need 1 c of sliced or julliened young ginger.
Chinese Pickled Ginger step by step
- A - Stir and mix everything in A until sugar is dissolved. Keep aside..
- B - Scrap off the outer layer the ginger with the tip of a spoon. Wash ginger. Prepare ginger for pickling by slicing it very thinly or cutting into fine juliennes..
- Pickling - Pour pickle solution into a clean glass jar or bottle and fill it up with thinly sliced ginger. Pickled ginger is ready after 24 hours. Keep refrigerated and always use clean and dry spoon to scoop the content out from the jar..