Recipe: Yummy Leftover Turkey & Sprout Asian Style Broth
Leftover Turkey & Sprout Asian Style Broth.
You can have Leftover Turkey & Sprout Asian Style Broth using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Leftover Turkey & Sprout Asian Style Broth
- Prepare 500 mls of turkey stock.
- It's 5 of raw Brussels sprouts, shredded.
- You need of Cabbage leave, shredded (5 or so, I used the head of my sprout stalk).
- It's 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mirin.
- Prepare 2 tsp of fish sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of rice vinegar.
- It's 2 tsp of toasted sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of finely grated ginger.
- It's of Cooked turkey meat.
- You need of Chilli flakes and a pinch of salt to finish.
Leftover Turkey & Sprout Asian Style Broth instructions
- Heat the sesame oil and gently fry the ginger for a few minutes.
- Add the turkey stock, soy sauce, mirin and vinegar and simmer gently for 5 minutes..
- Add in your shredded turkey meat, use as much as you like/have. Add the shredded cabbage and sliced sprouts..
- Simmer until the veg is cooked to your liking then serve with a sprinkling of chilli flakes and a twist of salt..