How to Cook Tasty Chilli paneer
Chilli paneer. Chilli paneer is a popular Indo-Chinese starter made by seasoning fried Indian cottage cheese aka paneer in chilli sauce. Paneer Chili or Chilli Paneer is an Indo Chinese Appetiser devoured by all, this spicy & tangy stir fried cottage cheese dish is a perfect one to serve as a. This paneer chilli recipe gives you a truly restaurant style taste and flavor.
Make restaurant style Chilli Paneer at home with this step by step recipe! Paneer (Indian cottage cheese) is tossed in a flavorful spicy sauce made with soy sauce, chili sauce, vinegar! Chilli Paneer is a popular Indo-Chinese dish. You can cook Chilli paneer using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chilli paneer
- It's of Paneer 1/2 cup small cubes.
- You need 1 of medium size Red onion, half finely chopped and other half cube.
- You need of few cloves of garlic finely chopped.
- You need of small piece of ginger finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/3 of of red bell pepper cube.
- Prepare 1 of tomato finely chopped.
- Prepare 2/3 of fresh chilli sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of paprika powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of turmeric,1/2 tsp curry powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of cumin n coriander powder.
- It's of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of red chilli sauce, 2 tsp ketchup.
Chilli Paneer makes a spicy flavorful starter especially for many of my friends who enjoy the spicy food. Chilli Paneer can also be served as a side dish. Chilli paneer a popular Asian main course dish from Indian-Chinese cuisine. Try this easy Chilli paneer recipe at home you will never order takeout ever!
Chilli paneer step by step
- Make the spice paste of red chilli, coriander n cumin and curry powder with bit of water add salt to it.
- Marinade paneer with paprika, turmeric and little bit of salt, shallow fry paneer in high heat until lightly crispy, set aside.
- In the same pan add more oil (2 tbsp)fry garlic and ginger along with chilli cook for a min add chopped onion cook for few min then add the spice paste previously made.
- Cook the spices until oil separates add small amount of water to cook the spice further then add chopped tomato and wait until soft.
- Add cube size onion and bell pepper cook for two min then add chilli sauce and ketchup mix well add fried paneer mix well n cook for 5 min, add chopped coriander on top before serving.
We love spicy food! chilli paneer is an Indo-Chinese starter recipe which is simply made by batter-coating and deep-frying paneer cubes which are further tossed with green chillies and spring onions and oriental sauces to. Chilli Paneer is a indo chinese starter which is really very easy to prepare at home. Paneer tossed in delicious Asian sauced until dry and succulent. Indo Chinese cuisine is the adaptation of. Chilli Paneer Dry Recipe, Indo-Chinese Chilli Paneer Restaurant Style recipe with step by step pictures.