Recipe: Tasty Naya’s Naughty Naan
Naya’s Naughty Naan.
You can cook Naya’s Naughty Naan using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Naya’s Naughty Naan
- Prepare 7 g of Dried Yeast.
- Prepare 100 ml of Warm Water.
- It's 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- It's 300 g of Self Raising Flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 25 g of Butter/Oil.
- Prepare 150 ml of Natural/Greek Yogurt.
- You need 1 tbsp of Nigella Seeds.
- You need of Garlic Butter.
- Prepare 4 Cloves of Garlic.
- You need 3 tbsp of Salted Butter.
- Prepare 15-25 g of Roughly Chopped Corriander.
Naya’s Naughty Naan instructions
- In a jug stir the yeast, water and sugar. Let this sit for 5-10 minutes to allow the yeast activate and bloom..
- Whilst you allow the east to sit combine the flour and salt in a large mixing bowl..
- Pour the yeast mixture into the flour mixture and add your melted butter and yogurt. Bring together into a dough. Tip the dough out on to a clean surface. Knead the dough until smooth. If the dough seem tough add a little water and if it seem sticky add flour..
- Now leave the dough to rest for 20-60 minutes. In the meantime prepare the garlic butter by mixing all ingredients together..
- Once the dough has rested split it into four. Take one and spread it out on the surface. Remember to start for the middle and leave a thicker crust. Repeat this with all four..
- Now grab a large pan and put it on a medium heat. Once the pan is hot, drop the first one you spread out in the pan and allow it cook for roughly two minutes. Flip the naan and after 30 seconds apply the garlic butter with the back of a spoon or brush. Then flip the naan back over and apply more butter to that side..
- Slide the naan out of the pan and repeat with the rest. Get em’ while they’re hot!.