Recipe: Yummy Farari parathas (Rajagro)
Farari parathas (Rajagro). Aloo Paratha, Gobi Paratha; Methi Paratha; Gajjar Paratha are common. Gujarati Rasoi presents specially for the occasion of Upvas or Vrat. A paratha (pronounced [pəˈrɑːtʰə]) is a flatbread native to the Indian subcontinent, prevalent throughout the modern-day nations of India, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Nepal, Bangladesh, Maldives and Myanmar.
The grain is popped and mixed with honey. In North India, it is called "rajagro". Paratha - Five Easy Ways - پراته. You can have Farari parathas (Rajagro) using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Farari parathas (Rajagro)
- You need 1 cup of rajagro flour.
- Prepare 1 bowl of mashed potato.
- You need 1 teaspoon of green chilli minced.
- It's 1 teaspoon of ginger minced.
- It's of to taste Salt.
- It's 1 tablespoon of chopped coriander.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 tablespoons of ghee.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of yoghurt.
- Prepare of Water to make the dough.
- You need of Rajagro flour.
- Prepare of Ghee to spread on top.
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel Here: ⬇ ⬇ ⬇ https Spinach Aloo Parathas, Spinach Potato Parathas, Palak Aloo Parathas, Parathas. Rajagro Udaipur - We make world green & beautiful. Turn down the heat to low and add your paratha. This aloo paratha is yummy when eaten with pickle and curds it taste even better.
Farari parathas (Rajagro) step by step
- Mix the flour with the ingredients and make a firm dough. Leave this aside for 30mins.
- Then roll out like chapattis and bake them like chapattis these are harder to roll because the flour is coarse. Once cooked spread with ghee. Enjoy with yoghurt or with a cup of tea 😊.
Aloo Paratha is well-liked Indian flatbread prepared by stuffing aloo seasoned with aromatic flavors that is encased. Lachha paratha recipe With step by step photos - Lachha paratha or lachedar paratha is a popular Lachha paratha is an easy paratha to make. Cook the paratha: Warm a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Once the skillet is thoroughly heated, carefully place a Transfer the paratha to a plate. Repeat to cook the remaining parathas.