Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Japanese corn dogs
Japanese corn dogs. A corn dog (also spelled corndog) is a sausage (usually a hot dog) on a stick that has been coated in a thick layer of cornmeal batter and deep fried. It originated in the United States and is commonly found in American cuisine. Easy Homemade Corn Dogs (アメリカンドッグ) recipe that takes just minutes to make, and they First thing first, this is a Japanese version of American Corn Dogs.
Korean hot dogs, also known as Korean corn dogs, are a popular Korean street food that has recently come to the US. Learn how to make these fun, cheesy hot dogs at home. See more ideas about corn dogs, corndog recipe, yummy food. · Hand-Dipped Corn Dogs recipe - copycat Disneyland's! You can have Japanese corn dogs using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Japanese corn dogs
- Prepare of Vegetable oil (or neutral oil) enough to cover battered hot dogs.
- You need of Sausages:.
- Prepare 4 of hot dog or frankfurters, cut in half.
- It's of Pre mixed batter:.
- You need 200 g of Japanese hotcake (pancake) mix.
- Prepare 150 ml of water or milk (use more or less).
- It's of Making own batter:.
- It's 200 g of cake flour (or low gluten or protein flour).
- It's 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It's 150 ml of water or milk (use more or less).
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It's of Garnish:.
- You need of Mustard.
- You need of Ketchup.
Hot dogs dipped in a honey cornmeal batter and fried until crispy!! Japanese corn dog (fish cake inside not hotdog) Japanese Street Food - Rainbow Korean Corn Dog Osaka Japan. Watch clips of my first cookbang with my bad acting skills.
Japanese corn dogs step by step
- In a pot or tempura pot add the vegetable oil. Heat the oil between 150-160 degrees. Tip: to check if the oil is ready and hot enough, dip a chopstick into the oil. If it bubbles it is ready to use..
- Cut the hot dogs in half (optional, depending on size). Poke skewers through the middle of the hot dogs and transfer onto a baking tray..
- Pour pancake flour into a large mixing bowl. Add water a tiny bit at a time. Keep adding until the batter is to desired consistency. Tip: the batter consistency should be thick. If it is too thin the batter will not stick to the hot dog..
- Transfer the batter into a large tall cup. This helps to ensure that the hot dog is evenly coated. You may need to dip or turn the hot dogs in the batter to get a nice even coating. Once the hot dog is evenly coated drip off any excess batter and quickly and gently transfer into the oil..
- As the corn dogs cook they will surface to the top and flat. Use tongs or chopsticks to constantly rotate and hold the hot dogs in place to ensure they fry and brown evenly. Once corn dogs have fried evenly to golden brown all around, transfer to a pre lined baking tray with paper towel to soak off the excess oil..
- Transfer corn dogs onto a serving plate and serve with mustard or ketchup and eat immediately white pipping hot..
Pronto pups, hotdogs on a stick. Dry off the hot dogs with a paper towel. Stick popsicle sticks in the hot dogs. Japan is known for its reverence for animals, and dogs are no exception. Thanks to stories of great loyalty A few Japanese dog breeds, like the Akita and Shiba Inu, have grown popular across the.