Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy LACHHA PARATHA: (MULTI LAYERED PARATHA)
LACHHA PARATHA: (MULTI LAYERED PARATHA).
You can cook LACHHA PARATHA: (MULTI LAYERED PARATHA) using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of LACHHA PARATHA: (MULTI LAYERED PARATHA)
- Prepare 2 cups of white flour.
- You need 2 tsp of ghee or oil.
- It's of salt as required.
- It's of Lukewarm milk as required for kneading.
- Prepare of ghee or oil as required for applying on the dough as well as roasting.
LACHHA PARATHA: (MULTI LAYERED PARATHA) instructions
- 🌻kneading paratha dough: in a bowl take 2 cups white flour (میدہ)along with salt as per taste. add 2 tsp of ghee or oil. next add warm milk as required. knead the dough with milk to a smooth dough. cover and keep aside for 20 to 30 minutes. later make medium sized balls from the dough. cover with kitchen towel / tea towel..
- 🌻Rolling lachha paratha: take a dough ball. roll it into 6 to 7 inches diameter disc on a dusted rolling board. apply ghee or oil liberally on the paratha disc. sprinkle some flour on the top. keep on pleating it like shown in the picture image or you can also fold it like a paper fan. do this till you come to the end. from the edges start to fold & pleat the paratha till the end..
- Roll the pleated edges tightly. join the edges. lightly dust with flour and now roll into round parathas of about 4 to 5 inches in diameter..
- Heat the tawa or griddle. the tawa should be medium hot. place the paratha on the tawa. turn the paratha when one side is partly cooked. apply ghee on this side. cook for a minute. now turn again and apply ghee on the other side. flip again for a couple of times, till the parathas are browned evenly and well cooked. press the sides with the spatula while frying the parathas..
- Serve the lachha paratha hot with dal, a vegetable curry, Egg, Tea or you can spread Chocolate spread as well your choice. Enjoy !.