Recipe: Delicious 🍗TANDOORI CHICKEN TIKKA 🍗
🍗TANDOORI CHICKEN TIKKA 🍗. Tandoori Chicken Tikka is cooked in a chilli and garlic marinade to create a delicious tikka dish. This dish is often regarded as the best of Indian tikkas. Chicken skewers cooked with saffron, chilli, garlic & garam masala.
Chicken Tikka Recipe without Oven Tandoor on Tawa. This authentic tandoori chicken tikka is succulent and sure to become a family favourite. The key to getting a tandoori taste is to use Greek-style yoghurt and to baste with melted ghee or butter while it cooks. You can have 🍗TANDOORI CHICKEN TIKKA 🍗 using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 🍗TANDOORI CHICKEN TIKKA 🍗
- Prepare 4 of Chicken Breasts cut into Cubed.
- Prepare 5 of tblsp thick greek yogurt.
- Prepare 1 of &1/2 tsp Garam Massala (all spices powder).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- It's 1 of &1/2 tsp Chilli Powder or to taste.
- You need 1 of & 1/2 tsp salt or to taste.
- Prepare of Juice of 1 lemon.
- It's 1 tsp of red food colouring.
- You need 1/4 cup of oil.
- You need 2 of tblsp garlic ginger paste.
- It's of Metal skewers as required.
In this tandoori chicken tikka recipe, I used chicken breasts which are what you will usually find chicken tikka prepared with at restaurants. Personally, I think it is much better with thigh meat. It's not as pretty but the thigh chicken is much juicier. Tandoori chicken recipe - learn to make the best Indian restaurant style stunning grilled chicken This tandoori chicken recipe yields spicy chicken that is soft and juicy with all the flavors of spices More chicken recipes Butter chicken Chicken kebab Szechuan chicken Chicken tikka Chicken.
🍗TANDOORI CHICKEN TIKKA 🍗 step by step
- Mix the spices, colouring, lemon juice, ginger, garlic paste and stir in well with the yogurt and oil to make a tandoori marinade..
- Marinate the chicken for 2- 3 hours or overnight. Preheat your oven grill to it's highest heat for at least 10 minutes. Place the chicken pieces on skewers on a oven tray..
- Cook for 15-20 minutes and check the chicken is cooked by piercing the thickest piece with a fork, if the juices run clear it's cooked, serve with a wedge of lemon, mix salad, naan and mint sauce (rita)..
- #Stove_Top_Method: Heat an iron pan place the chicken skewers and cook until the chicken is fully done, make sure to flip them in between to ensure even cooking..
- #Tips: if the you don't have red chilli powder you can use paprika or cayenne pepper. If you have leftover marination brush them to the chicken pieces and changed the side every 5-minutes..
Tandoori chicken is a chicken dish prepared by roasting chicken marinated in yogurt and spices in a tandoor, a cylindrical clay oven. The dish originated from the Indian subcontinent and is popular in many other parts of the world. Tandoori chicken gets its name from the bell-shaped tandoor clay oven which is also used to make naan, or Indian flatbread. Skinless legs and thighs are marinated in a tenderizing mixture of yogurt, lemon juice, and spices and the meat is slashed to the bone in several places helping the marinade. Fundamentally, Tandoor & Tikka set out with one mission: to make Indian food more approachable and fit modern lifestyles!