Easiest Way to Make Perfect Scrumptious Salmon teriyaki 🐟
Scrumptious Salmon teriyaki 🐟.
You can have Scrumptious Salmon teriyaki 🐟 using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Scrumptious Salmon teriyaki 🐟
- Prepare 2 pieces of Salmon.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of vegetable cooking oil.
- Prepare of Teriyaki sauce.
- It's 1 tbsp of grated ginger.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of honey.
- It's 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1-2 tsp of mirin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sake or chinese rice wine.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- It's 2 tbsp of corn flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of water or chicken stock.
- You need of (Crispy garlic and toasted sesame is optional).
Scrumptious Salmon teriyaki 🐟 instructions
- In a small saucepan on the medium heat hop, mix all of teriyaki sauce ingredients together stir well. Add water if needed. Put water and corn flour together in a small bowl, mix it well and pour into teriyaki sauce. Stir well. Leave it aside.
- Marinate your salmon with salt and pepper and vegetable cooking oil for 10 min. Pan fry on non stick pan or griddle pan for 5-6 min and turn over and cook the other side for 5-6 mins..
- Add teriyaki sauce into the salmon pan, let it simmer for 2-3 min. Serve with japanese rice or jasmine rice.
- Perfect with Japanese rice https://cookpad.com/uk/recipes/10928140-japanese-rice-to-make-sushi-rice.