How to Cook Yummy Sheermal bread: Persian Naan Bread:
Sheermal bread: Persian Naan Bread:.
You can have Sheermal bread: Persian Naan Bread: using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sheermal bread: Persian Naan Bread:
- It's 3 cups of all purpose flour.
- It's 1 cup of warm milk.
- It's 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 100 g of melted butter.
- It's 1 of large egg, beaten.
- You need 1 of egg yolk, beaten (egg wash).
- You need 1 Tbsp of dried yeast.
- You need of Sesame seeds & nigella seeds (optional).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare as needed of More warm milk.
Sheermal bread: Persian Naan Bread: step by step
- In a bowl, mix sugar, yeast, and warm milk together. In another bowl mix flour with salt and then pour milk mixture in flour add Beaten egg, and melted butter in it. Combine together..
- Grease your hands with oil and knead the dough with your hands for 6-7 minutes until is smooth and no longer sticky. Cover the dough, and let to rest until double in size..
- Preheat the oven to 160°C. Line your baking tray with parchment paper and once dough is ready, place it on the parchment paper. Sprinkle some flour top of it and deflate the dough..(see in pics) Cover the dough and let to rest for another 20 minut Then give favourite decoration or design to the bread. Egg wash top of bread and garnish with sesame seeds & nigella seeds. Transfer the dough into the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown. Enjoy !.