Recipe: Perfect Leftover Christmas Thai spicy salad 🥗
Leftover Christmas Thai spicy salad 🥗.
You can cook Leftover Christmas Thai spicy salad 🥗 using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Leftover Christmas Thai spicy salad 🥗
- You need of Any leftover Christmas meats.
- Prepare 1 pack of konjac noodles.
- Prepare of Some leftover salad or iceberg salad, shredded.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Thai chilli jam (see recipe).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fishsauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It's 1 of lime juice.
- You need 1 handful of coriander.
- You need of Some crispy shallots for garnish.
- It's of Some dry chilli flakes for an extra kick.
Leftover Christmas Thai spicy salad 🥗 step by step
- Heat up noodles in microwave for 1min or drain pass hot water..
- Portion and shredded your leftover meat and your leftover salad..
- Add noodles, leftover meats, salad and sauces in. Mix well..
- Taste your spicy noodles salad, it should be balanced between salty and sour and sweet come true. Add some chilli oil from chilli jam and dry chilli flakes if prefer. Garnish with coriander and sprinkle some crispy shallots before serve..