Recipe: Perfect Momo Snow Balls
Momo Snow Balls.
You can cook Momo Snow Balls using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Momo Snow Balls
- You need of Main Ingredients.
- You need 250 g of ghee - room temperature.
- Prepare 200 g of full cream milk powder.
- It's 300 g of plain flour.
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It's of Coating.
- You need As needed of - icing sugar.
- Prepare of (Or powder sugar).
Momo Snow Balls instructions
- Place ghee in a mixing bowl. Sift in full cream milk powder, plain flour and salt. Mix well using a spoon until it resembles damp crumbs..
- Start kneading to form a lump of dough. Take a small portion and squeeze to form a ball..
- Do the same with the rest with the dough. Preheat oven to 150°C. Bake for 15 minutes. Leave to cool completely before coating with icing sugar..
- Notes: For no-bake cookies, melt the ghee and the flour has to be roasted in a pan over medium low heat until it feels light and turns lightly brown. Then follow the same steps in recipe. The only different is that, oven is not needed if the flour is well roasted (cooked). Roll into small balls before coating them with icing sugar..