How to Cook Delicious Caramel Apple Cake
Caramel Apple Cake.
You can cook Caramel Apple Cake using 14 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Caramel Apple Cake
- You need 3 cups of all-purpose flour.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It's 3 of medium apples diced small.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 cups of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of dark brown sugar.
- It's 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- You need 3 of large eggs.
- Prepare of Caramel Sauce:.
- You need 1-11 ounce of package caramels. I prefer Kraft Caramels.
- It's 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
Caramel Apple Cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees f..
- Generously grease and flour a 10 inch bundt pan making sure center is covered well..
- In mixing bowl, combine flour, salt, nutmeg, cinnamon and baking soda. Set aside..
- With a hand held or stand mixer, cream the oil, both sugars together until well combined. Add in vanilla..
- Add eggs 1 at a time, mixing well in between eggs..
- Gently fold in flour mixture just until incorporated. Add the 3 cups diced apples and gently fold a few times..
- The batter will be very thick. Spoon batter evenly in bundt pan. Tap to release air bubbles..
- Bake for about an hour and 15 minutes or until toothpick comes out with few moist crumbs..
- Let cake cool for 20 to 30 minutes and turn out onto cooling rack until completely cooled..
- Caramel Sauce:.
- Melt the caramels and heavy cream on medium low heat until smooth and creamy..
- Let cool 2 minutes then drizzle over cooled cake..
- Can use homemade caramel sauce if you prefer. I like adding seasalt to mine..
- I hope you enjoy!.