How to Make Yummy Penne Chicken Gorgonzola
Penne Chicken Gorgonzola.
You can cook Penne Chicken Gorgonzola using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Penne Chicken Gorgonzola
- You need 16 oz of penne pasta.
- It's 1.5 pounds of boneless skinless chick.
- It's 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 3 of large garlic clove minced.
- You need 1/4 cup of white wine.
- It's 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 5 oz of Gorgonzola cheese, crumbled.
- It's 6 of fresh sage leaves.
- It's of Grated parmigiana cheese.
- Prepare 1 of large package of mushrooms.
- You need of 2 tablespoons butter.
- It's 1 tablespoon of fresh rosemary.
Penne Chicken Gorgonzola step by step
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Slice mushrooms thin. In a skillet add 2 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil, heat oil on medium heat..
- Add mushrooms, 1 tablespoon butter and sauté for 2 mins. Add 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt, 1 tablespoon fresh chopped rosemary and 1 tablespoon minced garlic. Continue to sauté mushrooms on medium heat for approximate 4 minutes mixing thoroughly to coat mushrooms on all sides.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, brown chicken in 1 tablespoon olive oil on all sides. Add garlic, cook 1 minute longer. Add 1/4 cup wine stirring to loosen brown bits from pan..
- Add 1 cup heavy whipping cream and 1/4 cup broth, cook until sauce is slightly thickened and chicken is no longer pink. Stir in cheese, mushrooms, sage and cook until cheese is melted..
- Drain pasta, mix with chicken, sauce thoroughly. Sprinkle on parmigiana cheese to desired taste..