How to Prepare Delicious Crock pot mac & cheese
Crock pot mac & cheese.
You can cook Crock pot mac & cheese using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crock pot mac & cheese
- Prepare 1 box of elbow macaroni.
- Prepare 4 tbs of stick butter, cut in 1tbs each.
- Prepare 1 (12 oz) of can of evaporated milk.
- Prepare 1 1/2 c of heavy cream.
- It's 3 cups of shredded orange cheddar cheese.
- You need 3/4 of of a block of white cheddar cheese (cubed).
- Prepare of Salt & pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dry mustard.
Crock pot mac & cheese step by step
- Boil elbow noodles & cook al dente. Spray the crock pot with cooking spray. Place cooked macaroni in crock pot. Add butter. Add evaporated milk, heavy cream, 2 cups of shredded cheese & cubed white cheddar. Add salt, dry mustard & pepper Stir to blend. *Optional add a few sprinkles of bread crumbs* Cover & cook 1.5 - 2hrs on low, stirring occasionally. During the last 15 minutes add the remaining shredded cheese and let the cheese melt. Serve, set to keep warm setting until ready to serve..