Recipe: Delicious Cream beef casserole
Cream beef casserole.
You can have Cream beef casserole using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cream beef casserole
- You need 1 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1 lb of hazelnut meal, ground hazelnut.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/3 cup of dehydrated onions.
- It's 2 1/3 lb of ground sirloin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Filé.
- It's 1/2 tsp of celery salt.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of ripened black olives.
- You need 1 lb of cauliflower.
- You need 2 cup of colby and monterrey jack cheese shredded.
- It's 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
Cream beef casserole instructions
- Crack and toast the hazelnuts set aside to cool..
- Microwave the cauliflower 9 minutes. Squeeze all the liquids out ..
- In a food processor mince the olives.
- Preheat oven 425° Fahrenheit..
- Brown the beef with Filé cauliflower, olives, onions, celery salt,. Set aside..
- In a food processor process the hazelnuts. Mix baking powder to it. Add parmaesan cheese..
- Mix the cream with the ground beef. Add hazelnut mixture..
- When everything is mixed together put in an oven safe dish. Top with colby monterrey jack cheese bake for 20-25 minutes. Let sit 10 minutes..
- Serve hope you enjoy!.