Recipe: Delicious Fettuccine chicken Alfredo
Fettuccine chicken Alfredo.
You can cook Fettuccine chicken Alfredo using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fettuccine chicken Alfredo
- Prepare 1 box of fettuccine pasta.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 1/2 of cut up chicken thigh.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- You need 2 cups of heavy cream.
- Prepare 2 pinches of nutmeg ground.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese (Can be from store).
Fettuccine chicken Alfredo instructions
- Cook pasta according to instructions add salt and pepper to taste in a bit of oil. Drain.
- A large skillet, add 2 tablespoons of butter (from the stick) put chicken thighs in and season with salt, pepper, and chicken seasoning..
- Cook through 2 to 3 minutes on each side..
- In a pot put the heavy cream, butter, and nutmeg and whisk in together until sizzling..
- Then add and cheese in the heavy cream mixture and mix with a whisk..
- Add the sauce to the pasta and heat up for three minutes..
- That’s it enjoy!! 🤩.