Recipe: Yummy Spinach and artichoke dip with rolls
Spinach and artichoke dip with rolls.
You can cook Spinach and artichoke dip with rolls using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spinach and artichoke dip with rolls
- Prepare of Frozen rolls (23).
- Prepare 8 oz of frozen spinach.
- Prepare 10 oz. of Canned artichokes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- It's 1/3 cup of heavy cream.
- It's 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare of 1 cup mozzarella cheese + 1/4 cup.
- You need 1/4 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- You need 4 cloves of minced garlic.
- It's 1/4 cup of finely chopped onion.
- You need 1 tbs of olive oil.
- Prepare 3 tbs of butter.
Spinach and artichoke dip with rolls instructions
- In a 12” cast iron skillet line the outer edge with frozen rolls turned sideways (approximately 23).
- Put a bowl with 5” diameter in the middle so there is space for dip. Brush rolls with 2 tbsp melted butter and let rise until double in size.
- In a separate pan sauté onions and garlic in butter and olive oil then add spinach and artichokes. Sauté 2-3 minutes to combine flavors.
- Add in remaining ingredients and stir until all the cheese is melted.
- Remove bowl from skillet and pour the dip in the center.
- Bake on 350 degrees 20-25 minutes.